History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

In 1958, Hugo Burgmaier purchased a factory building in Allmendingen’s Hauptstraße, where he erected an extension to his metal factory in Schmiechen. The finishing plant for the turned parts produced in Schmiechen was relocated to Allmendingen, where around 40 employees worked in two-shift operation. Daughter Elli Burgmaier started working at the company.