History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

The new administration building and the third production area extension in Allmendingen were completed in 2000.