Data Privacy Statement of BURGMAIER Technologies GmbH + Co KG
1. Entity Responsible for Data Processing and Data Security Officer as well as General Principles
(1) The operator of this website, which can be called under www.burgmaier.com (hereinafter also referred to as “WEBSITE”) and the entity responsible for the processing of personal data of the users of our WEBSITE (“you”) according to article 4 no. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation is we, BURGMAIER Technologies GmbH + Co KG, Hauptstraße 100-106, D-89604 Allmendingen, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 73 91 / 50 07 – 0, Fax: +49 (0) 73 91 / 50 07 – 20, E-Mail: email@example.com.
BURGMAIER Technologies GmbH + Co KG is the sole responsible operator of this WEBSITE. It uses the WEBSITE to provide information about all companies of the BURGMAIER Group, which are:
BURGMAIER Hightech GmbH + Co KG
BURGMAIER Technologies GmbH + Co KG
BURGMAIER Precisdec SNC
BURGMAIER Precision Slovakia, s.r.o.
(2) Our data security officer is: Dr. Norbert Kuhn, Lange Straße 18, D-70174 Stuttgart, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Hereinafter, we wish to provide comprehensive information to you within the scope of our duty to inform. You will learn which data we process when you visit our WEBSITE and when you make use of our further services and offers on our WEBSITE. Furthermore, we wish to inform you which collateral protective measures we have taken also in technical and organizational respect.
2. Processing of Your Personal Data
(1) Personal data are all information that refer to an identified or identifiable individual. Your personal data therefore comprise all data that can be assigned to your person directly or indirectly, such as your name, your address, your telephone number or your e-mail address.
(2) We will process personal data only when and if
- You have given your approval to data processing for one or several specific purposes (article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. a GDPR);
- processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract to which you are a party, or for the execution of actions preceding such contract, which are taken upon your request (article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. b GDPR);
- data processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation we have undertaken (article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. c GDPR), or
- data processing is necessary to protect our justified interests or the interests of a third party, unless your interests or basic rights and fundamental freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, will prevail (article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR).
(3) In the following provisions of this data privacy statement, we will explain to you on which legal foundations quoted in paragraph 2 the processing of your personal data is based in the individual case.
(4) Partly, we employ external service providers for the processing of your data. We have selected and commissioned these service providers with utmost care. They are subject to our directives and our regular supervision. Furthermore, we may pass your personal data to third parties if we offer conclusions of contracts or similar services in cooperation with partners. You will get more detailed information about this topic when quoting your personal data, or from the following provisions of this data privacy statement. If our service providers or partners have their place of business in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance also in the following provisions of this data privacy statement.
(5) Scope and way of processing your data will differ, depending on whether you visit our WEBSITE to retrieve information (cf. no. 3 below) or whether you make use of services we offer (cf. no. 4 below). Additionally, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use this website (cf. no. 5 below).
3. Merely Informational Use of Our WEBSITE
(1) In connection with the merely informational use of our WEBSITE, i.e. when you do not make use of services and offers on our WEBSITE or transmit information to us otherwise, we will collect only those of your data that your internet browser transmits to our sever automatically. The following data will be collected:
- IP address of the computer that makes the query
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the query (concrete page)
- Access status/http status code
- Data volume transmitted with the individual query
- Website from which the query is made
- Operating system and its user interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) We need these data in technical respect to enable the use and the functional capability of our WEBSITE for your benefit, in particular to display the WEBSITE and to guarantee the safety and stability of the WEBSITE. These data will not be linked with personal data of a specific individual. The proper function of our website is our justified interest. Legal basis is article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
(3) We will delete your data as soon as we will not need them any longer for attaining the purpose for which we have collected them. If the data are collected for the merely informative availability of our WEBSITE, the data will be deleted when the individual session has been finished.
4. Further Functions and Offers
In addition to the merely informational use of our WEBSITE, we offer various offers and functions (hereinafter also referred to as “services”), which you may use if you are interested. In general, you will have to quote additional personal data, which we will use to render the specific service and to which the aforesaid data processing principles apply. In detail, these are the following services for which we process your personal data:
(1) When you contact us, for example to give us your feedback, your contact data transmitted to us (e.g. first name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number) will be used to answer the inquiries and/or proposals you make by using the contact form, by e-mail or in another way. Your data will be processed for the exclusive purpose of processing the contact as well as of preventing misuse and guaranteeing the safety of our IT systems.
(2) Legal basis for the processing of the data is article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If your message has the objective of concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing of your data will be article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) If no provisions of law or of any contract object the deletion of your personal data, we will delete such data as soon as we will not need them any longer for attaining the purpose of their collection. This will be the case when the conversation with you has been finished. As a matter of principle, the conversation is finished when the circumstances show that the matter concerned has been finally settled.
4.2 Online Application Portal
(1) If you want to apply for a job offered by a company of the BURGMAIER Group, you will have to provide further information to us. This is data such as salutation, title, your first and last name, your telephone number, your email address, if applicable the position to which you are applying, and a message as to how you became aware of our company. You are welcome to voluntarily provide us with further information, such as your place of birth, your address, your mobile phone number, the earliest possible starting date, the latest possible starting date, your salary expectations, hourly wage in euros, and/or further information or messages (“remarks”). In addition, you can upload a maximum of four documents about yourself via our online application portal, such as cover letters, employment contracts, job references, vocational training certificates, applicant pictures, completed application documents, salary projections, CV, enquiries, school reports or further training documents.
(2) We do not need any information from you which we cannot use under the General Equality Act (e.g. race, ethnic origin, religion or ideology, age, sexual identity). Additionally, we ask you not to provide information about pregnancy, political opinions, philosophical or religious convictions and membership in a trade union..
(3) You may enter or upload your data and documents in the input mask on our online advertising portal of our WEBSITE. In addition to the data you have quoted, we will also collect data about you that have been provided by third parties, for example through online presences which are intended for the presentation of the professional qualification of their members and have direct reference to your person (e.g. Xing and LinkedIn).
(4) Your personal data will be processed exclusively for the purposes of filling positions within the company in question within the BURGMAIER Group for which the position is advertised or for which you have applied. Your data will be forwarded to the internal departments and divisions of this company responsible for the specific application procedure in question. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless you have given us your consent for this. The legal basis for processing your personal data is art. 6 para. 1 sub-para. 1 letter b GDPR, art. 9 para. 2 letter b, art. 88 GDPR in conjunction with 26 of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz), new version.
(5) If we cannot offer you a position, we will delete your data 6 months after completion of the application procedure, at the latest, unless you give us your consent that we may store your applicant data for longer.
(3) If personal data are processed by individual cookies, processing will be subject to article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR for the protection of our justified interests in an optimum design of our WEBSITE as well as in making any visit customer-friendly and efficient.
(4) You many configure your browser settings according to your wishes and may decline, for example, the acceptance of third-party cookies or of all cookies. We wish to point out that this may keep you from using all functions of our WEBSITE.
6. Maps by Google Maps
(1) On our WEBSITE, we use the offer “Google Maps” of the provider Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). This enables us to display to you interactive maps directly in the WEBSITE, and facilitates for you the comfortable use of the map function.
(2) When you visit our WEBSITE, Google will get the information that you have called the pertaining subpage of our WEBSITE. Additionally, the data quoted under no. 3 of this statement will be transmitted. This will happen regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you have logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you have logged in with Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google will save your data as utilization profiles and will use them for advertising, market research and/or for designing its website to suit user needs. Such an evaluation will be made in particular (even for users who have not logged in) for the providing of advertising made to suit demands and for informing other users of the social network about your activities on our WEBSITE. You have the right of objection against the creation of these user profiles. You will have to contact Google if you want to exercise this right.
(3) You will find further information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of data by the plug-in provider in the data privacy statements of the provider. You will also get further information about your rights in this respect and the potential settings you can make to protect your privacy there: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google will process your personal data also in the U.S.A. and is subject to the EU-US privacy shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Data Security
(1) We take technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data provided to us or collected by us, in particular for protection against incidental or intended manipulation, loss, destruction or against attacks by unauthorized people. Our safety measure will be improved continuously in accordance with technical development.
(2) Our WEBSITE will be encrypted by using SSL technology to avoid access by unauthorized third parties. You can recognize the safe transmission by the identifier “https://” in the URL line.
8. Your Rights
(1) Under the applicable laws, you have the rights quoted under lit. a – h hereinbelow with regard to the personal data that refer to you. Please contact us or our data security officer for further information. You will find the contact data under no. 1
a) Right to Information
As provided in article 15 GDPR, you may request us to confirm to you whether we process personal data that refer to you. In this case, you have a right to information under article 15, paragraph 1 GDPR about the purposes of processing, the categories of the personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have disclosed or will disclose the personal data, the scheduled term of storage, the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data as well as to restriction on processing or to objection against processing, the existence of a right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of the data, if we have not collected the data from you, the existence of an automatic decision-making institution including profiling as well as under article 15 paragraph 2 GDPR the right of being advised about the appropriate guaranties as provided in article 46 GDPR in the course of the transmission of personal data to third-party countries.
b) Right to Correction
You may demand from us the immediate correction and/or completion of your personal data in consideration of the processing purposes under article 16 GDPR, if you data are incorrect or incomplete.
c) Right to Deletion
You may demand from us the immediate deletion of your personal data under article 17 GDPR if a reason as specified in article 17 paragraph 1 lit. a-f GDPR exists. In particular, the right to deletion of your personal data will not exist if their processing is necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, to the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims (article 17 paragraph 3 GDPR).
d) Right to Restriction on Processing
You may demand from us the restriction on the processing of your personal data under article 18 GDPR as long as we verify the correctness of your data you have disputed, if you reject the deletion of your data due to unlawful processing and demand restriction on the use of your data instead, when you need your data for the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims or if you have raised an objection against processing as long as it is not certain whether our justified reasons prevail.
e) Right to Notification
As provided by article 19 GDPR, we notify all recipients, to whom your personal data have been disclosed, about any correction or deletion of your personal data or a restriction on their processing under article 16, 17 paragraph 1 and 18 GDPR, unless this turns out to be impossible or to cause a disproportional effort. As provided in article 19 clause 2 GDPR, you have the right to be notified by us about these recipients upon request.
f) Right to Data Portability
As provided by article 20 GDPR, you have the right to obtain your personal data you have provided to us in a structured, established and machine readable format and to transfer these data to another responsible person, if the additional requirements of article 20 GDPR haven been met, in particular if such action is technically feasible.
g) Right to Objection
To the extent our processing of your personal data is based on the justified interests specified in article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR, you may raise an objection against processing under article 21 GDPR. This will be the case if processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfillment of an agreement with you. We will point out this fact with the aforesaid description of offers. If you exercise such right of objection, we ask you to inform us about the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done it. If your objection is justified, we will verify the situation and will either refrain from processing your personal data as provided in article 21 paragraph 1 clause 2 GDPR or will provide evidence to you for our compelling reasons for processing, which are worthy of protection and prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms. We also reserve the right of further processing if such processing serves the enforcement, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may, of course, raise an objection under article 21 paragraph 2 GDPR against the processing of your personal data for advertising and profiling purposes any time to the extent is should be related to direct advertising.
You may inform us or our data security officer under the contact data quoted in no. 1.
h) Right to Revocation of Consent
As provided in article 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, you have the right to revoke any consent with regard to data privacy law with effect for the future. This shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has been carried out on the basis of your consent until the date of revocation.
(2) If you have the opinion that the processing of your data is an offense against the provisions of data privacy laws, you also have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority under article 77 GDPR. Please contact a supervisory authority in that member state in which you have your residence or your place of employment, or in which the potential offense has occurred.
9. Change of These Data Privacy Provisions
We reserve the right to change these data privacy provisions any time with effect for the future. A current version will be available on our WEBSITE. Please visit our WEBSITE in regular intervals and keep yourself informed about the applicable data privacy provisions.
Version as of May 25, 2018