History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

In 1931, Hugo Burgmaier (born 1909) founded the “Elektrotechnische Fabrik und Fassondreherei” (“Electrotechnical factory and special-shape turned parts”), at which bakelite plugs and turned parts for the electrical industry were produced. The company had 30 employees at that time. After 1945, the French occupying powers completely stripped the manufacturing plant. Following complex rebuilding work, production restarted in 1947.