History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

A modern production hall with an office building was completed in 1970, and all operations were moved from Schmiechen to Allmendingen. With extensive modernisation, the purchase and production of cutting-edge machinery and continued expansion of the Allmendinger factory, Burgmaier was playing an increasingly growing role as a supplier to the automotive industry.. In 1977, Bruno Schick and his brother-in-law Hugo Burgmaier (born 1953) founded a hardening shop in the now unused hall in Schmiechen.