History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

Karl-Hugo Schick, grandson of the company founder, joined the Burgmaier company in 1995 following the division of the hardening shop’s (SHU) assets amongst the heirs. He began his work as a member of the management by setting up a production facility in France. This sister company, “Presidec”, was founded in 1996 with 8 employees, while 155 people worked in Allmendingen.