History

Since our company was founded in 1931, we have been committed to developing and manufacturing high volumes of precision parts to the most exacting quality standards. From the very beginning, the company’s history embraces creative innovation and a dedication to society.

More information about the company

In 1986, the company premises in Allmendingen doubled in size again. At this time, Burgmaier had 131 employees, including 40 women and 11 trainees. By 1989, as many as 30 young people were being trained at the company